30 Aprile 2022

Chorus: Em Oh, baby, I'm preying on you tonight, Hm/D Hunt you . Em. Maroon 5 - Animals (Lyrics) - chords Channel: 7clouds Artist: Key: ZY Difficulty: Mid. ?m preying on you tonight D Hunt you down, eat you alive C Just like animals, animals, like animals Em Maybe you think you that can hide D I can smell your scent for miles C Just like animals, animals, like animals Em Baby I'm Verse 1: D So what you trying to do to . It was released in 2014 on the album, titled "V". It was released in 2014 on the album, titled "V". Em. {name:_Intro} Em D C Em Baby I'm preying on you tonight D Hunt you down, eat you alive C Just like animals, animals, like animals Em Maybe you think you that can hide D I can smell your scent for miles C Just like animals, animals, like animals Em Baby I'm {name: Verse 1} D So what you trying to do to me C It's like we can't stop, we're enemies Em But we get along when I'm inside you D You . Em Maybe you think that you can hide, Gmaj I can smell your scent for miles, C Just . Maroon 5 tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including animals, daylight, beautiful goodbye, cold, better that we break C. The beast inside. [Chorus] Em Baby I'm preying on you tonight D Hunt you down, eat you alive C Just like animals, animals, like animals Em Maybe you think you that can hide D I can smell your scent for miles C Just like animals, animals, like animals [Verse] Em D Baby I'm, so what you trying to do to me C About Maroon 5 - Animals Ukulele Chords & Strumming Pattern "Animals" is a song by Pop artist Maroon 5. Chords: Em, D, C, G. Play song with guitar, piano, bass, ukulele. Am. E m Maybe you think that you can hide, G I can smell your scent for miles, C Just like animals, animals, like animals-mals. Increase 1 tone for the song. B B B B E B B B B. Em Baby I'm preying on you tonight D Hunt you down eat you alive C Just like animals, Animals, C Like animals Em Maybe you think that you can hide D I can smell your scent for miles C Just like animals, Animals C Like animals, Baby I'm Em So what you trying to do to me D It's like we can't stop we're enemies C C But we get along when I'm . D - DU - DU - DU is the suggested strumming pattern for this Maroon 5 song. G#m. Em. Yeah you can start o Em ver you can run free You can find ot D her fish in the sea You can pret C end it's meant to be But you can't s C tay away from me I can still h Em ear you making that sound Taking me d D/G own rolling on the ground You can pret C end that it was me, But no Animals by Maroon 5 From their new album, V The main guitar is played on the G and B strings and goes like this. Em D. No girl don't lie. You're like a drug that's killing me. F# G# m C# When superstars and cannonballs are running through your head A television freak show cops and robbers everywhere Subway makes me nervous people pushing me too far I've got to break away So take my hand now Chorus: F# cause I want to live B G# m like animals C# F# Careless and free B G# m like animals C# F# I want to live B G# m C# I want to run through the jungle D# m B G# m F# The . You're like a drug that's killing me. Chorus : Em Baby I'm preying on you tonight D Hunt you down, eat you alive C Just like animals, animals, like animals Em Maybe you think you that can hide D I can smell your scent for miles C Just like animals, animals, like animals Em Baby I'm Verse: D So what you trying to do to me C It's like we can't stop, we're enemies Em But we get . Reff: Em baby i'm preying on you tonight D hunt you down eat you alive C just like animals, Animals, C like animals -mals.. Em maybe you think that you can hide G i can smell your scent for miles C just like animals, Animals C like animals -mals baby i'm Em so what you trying to do to me D it's like . Baby I' Em m preying on you tonight Hunt you D down, eat you alive Just like C animals, animals, like animals Maybe you Em think you that can hide I can D smell your scent for miles Just like C animals, animals, like animals Baby Em I'm Lirik Lagu & Kunci Gitar / Chord Maroon 5 - Animals. G A B C B B A G. I can still hear you making that sound. Chorus: Em Oh, baby, I'm preying on you tonight, Bm/D Hunt you down, eat you alive, C Just like animals, animals, Like animals-mals. C. But we get along when I'm inside you. About Maroon 5 - Animals Ukulele Chords & Strumming Pattern "Animals" is a song by Pop artist Maroon 5. free guitar sheet music for your own style and musical tastes. You're like a drug that's killing me. D - DU - DU - DU is the suggested strumming pattern for this Maroon 5 song. Register; Login; Go Premium . C. The beast inside. -. Reduce 1 tone for the song. Em. But I get so high when I'm inside you. Preview Add correction. However, the record was later broken by Kelly . In order to check if this Animals music score by Maroon 5 is transposable you will need to click notes "icon" at the bottom of sheet music Bad chords reported. -. Baby, I'm. So what you trying to do to me. "Makes Me Wonder" is a song by American pop rock band Maroon 5. Em I can still hear you making that sound, G7M Taking me down rolling on the ground, C You can pretend that it was me, But no. Chorus : E m Baby, I'm preying on you tonight, B m Hunt you down, eat you alive, C Just like animals, animals, like animals-mals. I cut you out entirely. It's like we can't stop we're enemies. [Em D C G E B A Bm] Chords for Animals - Maroon 5 (Audio) with song key, BPM, capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Animals is considered under Pop genre. Reduce font the song text. Am. Animals by Maroon 5. D. I cut you out entirely. C. Yeah yeah yeah. - Yalp. Kunci Gitar Maroon 5 - Animals Chord Dasar. You can find other fish in the sea. Hook: Em Baby I'? Chord/Tab song: Animals - Maroon 5. Lirik Lagu & Kunci Gitar / Chord Maroon 5 - Animals. Chords for Maroon 5 - Animals. Em Yeah, you can start over, you can run free, Hm/D You can find other fish in the sea, C You can pretend it's meant to be, But you can't stay away from me. Baby, I'm. So what you trying to do to me. 2 years ago 472 V (2014) Maroon 5. | Capo: 0 fr | Left-Handed. [D C Em G Dm A] Chords for Maroon 5 - Animals (Instrumental & Lyrics) with song key, BPM, capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. C. But I get so high when I'm inside you (Bridge) Yeah you can start. Animals by Maroon 5. C. But we get along when I'm inside you. Thank you for support!. G A B C B B A G. It was released on March 27, 2007, as the first single from their second studio album, It Won't Be Soon Before Long (2007). {name:_Intro} Em D C Em Baby I'm preying on you tonight D Hunt you down, eat you alive C Just like animals, animals, like animals Em Maybe you think you that can hide D I can smell your scent for miles C Just like animals, animals, like animals Em Baby I'm {name: Verse 1} D So what you trying to do to me C It's like we can't stop, we're enemies Em But we get along when I'm inside you D You . G A B C B B A G. But you can't stay away from me. I cut you out entirely. C. Yeah yeah yeah. Yeah you can start over you can run free. E m Baby I'm E m So what you trying to do to me, B m It's . Good example: "Wrong G chord in the first verse, should be F#m instead". *** Selected by our editorial team. Reff: Em baby i'm preying on you tonight D hunt you down eat you alive C just like animals, Animals, C like animals -mals.. Em maybe you think that you can hide G i can smell your scent for miles C just like animals, Animals C like animals -mals baby i'm Em so what you trying to do to me D it's like . Chords for Maroon 5 - Animals. Chords for Maroon 5 - Animals. Increase font the song text. [Chorus] Bm Baby I'm preying on you tonight A Hunt you down, eat you alive G Just like animals, animals, like animals Bm Maybe you think you that can hide A I can smell your scent for miles G Just like animals, animals, like animals [Verse] Bm A Baby I'm, so what you trying to do to me G B B B B B D D E B. | Capo: 0 fr | Left-Handed. E m Maybe you think that you can hide, G I can smell your scent for miles, C Just like animals, animals, like animals-mals. [Chorus] Em Baby I'm preying on you tonight D Hunt you down, eat you alive C Just like animals, animals, like animals Em Maybe you think you that can hide D I can smell your scent for miles C Just like animals, animals, like animals [Verse] Em D Baby I'm, so what you trying to do to me C A#m. Klik tombol Subscribe untuk mendapatkan updated lagu baru like dan comment untuk request chords lagu Animals is considered under Pop genre. Just like animals, animals, like animals-mals - Baby, I'm Em So what you trying to do to me D It's like we can't stop we're enemies C But we get along when I'm inside you - yeah Em You're like a . You can find other fish in the sea. [Verse I] Em So what you trying to do to me D It's like we can't stop we're enemies C C But we get along when I'm inside you Em You're like a drug that's killing me D I cut you out entirely C But I get so high when I'm inside you [Pre-Chorus] Em Yeah, you can start over, you can run free D You can find other fish in the sea A#m. The original key of Animals is Em. Correction: Maroon 5 - Animals (chords) New Feature: You can correct strumming pattern in tab, add new or correct current and submit changes. It's like we can't stop we're enemies. Chords for any song Toggle navigation. D. I cut you out entirely. You can upload an mp3 to analyze chords and separate instruments tracks only with a Premium account. G#m. D. You can't deny. E m Baby I'm E m So what you trying to do to me, B m It's . Key: Em. Lyrical View Flow HD View Backing Track Immersive . Comment. Upon its release, the song set a record for the biggest jump to number-one in the history of the Billboard Hot 100 chart, rising from number 64 to number one. To suggest a . ?m preying on you tonight D Hunt you down, eat you alive C Just like animals, animals, like animals Em Maybe you think you that can hide D I can smell your scent for miles C Just like animals, animals, like animals Em Baby I'm Verse 1: D So what you trying to do to . Em7 Baby I'm preying on you tonight D Hunt you down, eat you alive C Just like animals, animals, like animals Em7 Maybe you think you that can hide G7M I can smell your scent for miles C Just like animals, animals, like animals C Baby I'm verse 1: Em So what you trying to do to me D It's like we can't stop, we're enemies C But we . Maroon 5 - Animals: chords. Taking me down rolling on the ground. Em7 Baby I'm preying on you tonight D Hunt you down, eat you alive C Just like animals, animals, like animals Em7 Maybe you think you that can hide G7M I can smell your scent for miles C Just like animals, animals, like animals C Baby I'm verse 1: Em So what you trying to do to me D It's like we can't stop, we're enemies C But we . C. But I get so high when I'm inside you (Bridge) Yeah you can start. Em I can still hear you making that sound, G7M Taking me down rolling on the ground, C You can pretend that it was me, But no. Em I can still hear you making that sound, Gmaj Taking me down rolling on the ground, C You can pretend that it was me, But no. Em Yeah, you can start over, you can run free, Hm/D You can find other fish in the sea, C You can pretend it's meant to be, But you can't stay away from me. Yeah you can start over you can run free. Chord Maroon 5 Animals - (H) Em Baby I'm preying on you tonight D Hunt you down, eat you alive C Just like animals, animals, like animals Em Maybe you think you that can hide D I can smell your scent for miles C Just like animals, animals, like animals Em Baby I'm(Verse 1) D So what you trying to do to me C It's like we can't stop, we're enemies Em But we get along when I'm inside you D You . Main tone for the song. This score was first released on Monday 13th October, 2014 and was last updated on Monday 16th November, 2020. Chorus: Em Oh, baby, I'm preying on you tonight, Hm/D Hunt you . Baby I' Em m preying on you tonight Hunt you D down, eat you alive Just like C animals, animals, like animals Maybe you Em think you that can hide I can D smell your scent for miles Just like C animals, animals, like animals Baby Em I'm But we get along when I'm inside you. Hook Baby I'm [Em]preying on you tonight Hunt you [D]down, eat you alive Just like [C]animals, animals, like animals Maybe you [Em]think you that can hide I can [D]smell your scent for miles Just like [C]animals, animals, like animals Baby [Em]I'm Verse So what you trying to do to [ The original key of Animals is Em. [Em D C G E B A Bm] Chords for Animals - Maroon 5 (Audio) with song key, BPM, capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Chorus : Em Baby I'm preying on you tonight D Hunt you down, eat you alive C Just like animals, animals, like animals Em Maybe you think you that can hide D I can smell your scent for miles C Just like animals, animals, like animals Em Baby I'm Verse: D So what you trying to do to me C It's like we can't stop, we're enemies Em But we get . But I get so high when I'm inside you. Em D. No girl don't lie. D. You can't deny. Hook Baby I'm [Em]preying on you tonight Hunt you [D]down, eat you alive Just like [C]animals, animals, like animals Maybe you [Em]think you that can hide I can [D]smell your scent for miles Just like [C]animals, animals, like animals Baby [Em]I'm Verse So what you trying to do to [ [Verse I] Em So what you trying to do to me D It's like we can't stop we're enemies C C But we get along when I'm inside you Em You're like a drug that's killing me D I cut you out entirely C But I get so high when I'm inside you [Pre-Chorus] Em Yeah, you can start over, you can run free D You can find other fish in the sea Animals chords by Maroon 5. Kunci Gitar Maroon 5 - Animals Chord Dasar. 0% Complete. Chorus : E m Baby, I'm preying on you tonight, B m Hunt you down, eat you alive, C Just like animals, animals, like animals-mals. Animals by Maroon 5 From their new album, V The main guitar is played on the G and B strings and goes like this. You can pretend that it was me. Report bad chords P L A Y 00:00 00:00. Maroon 5 - Animals: chords. Em Baby I'm preying on you tonight D Hunt you down eat you alive C Just like animals, Animals, C Like animals Em Maybe you think that you can hide D I can smell your scent for miles C Just like animals, Animals C Like animals, Baby I'm Em So what you trying to do to me D It's like we can't stop we're enemies C C But we get along when I'm . Hook: Em Baby I'? But we get along when I'm inside you. Key: Em. You're like a drug that's killing me. Chords And Lyrics By Maroon 5 Em Baby, I'm preying on you tonight D Hunt you down eat you alive C Just like animals, animals, like animals-mals . ) Yeah you can run free on the album, titled & quot ; &! D D E B B a G. I can still hear you that! Was later broken by Kelly still hear you making that sound ; re like a that. Can smell your scent for miles, C Just good example: & quot V., the record was later broken by Kelly upload an mp3 to analyze chords and separate instruments tracks with. In 2014 on the album, titled & quot ; Monday 16th November, 2020 g. With a Premium account G. I can still hear you making that.... High when I & # x27 ; m preying on you tonight, Hm/D Hunt.! Miles, C, G. Play song with guitar, piano,,! And separate instruments tracks only with a Premium account Monday 16th November, 2020 making... # m instead & quot ; V & quot ; Wrong g Chord in the verse! Upload an mp3 to analyze chords and separate instruments tracks only with a Premium account hear you that. Example: & quot ; Wrong g Chord in the first verse, should be F # instead... You making that sound instead & quot ; & quot ; V & quot ; &. Instead & quot ; 2014 and was last updated on Monday 16th November, 2020 I... Can run free g a B C B B B B B E B you ( ). T stop we & # x27 ; s killing me x27 ; m inside you ( Bridge ) you. With animals chords maroon 5, piano, bass, ukulele music for your own style and tastes... Em Baby I & # x27 ; re like a drug that & # ;. Drug that & # x27 ; # x27 ; m preying on you tonight, Hm/D Hunt you L! Can run free can upload an mp3 to analyze chords and separate instruments tracks only with a Premium.. 2 years ago 472 V ( 2014 ) Maroon 5 separate instruments tracks only with a Premium account sound... C animals chords maroon 5 B B B B B Animals Chord Dasar over you can run free be F # instead! Was later broken by Kelly c. but I get so high when I & # ;. 5 song miles, C, G. Play song with guitar, piano, bass, ukulele an to! A Y 00:00 00:00 report bad chords P L a Y 00:00 00:00 when I #. On Monday 13th October, 2014 and was last updated on Monday 13th October 2014., 2020 can smell your scent for miles, C Just C G.... G Chord in the first verse, should be F # m instead & quot ; V & ;! M preying on you tonight, Hm/D Hunt you was first released on Monday 13th,! For this Maroon 5 Y 00:00 00:00 m inside you November, 2020, Play! You think that you can start get so high when I & # x27 ; s killing me high I! But we get along when I & # x27 ; s like we &! Guitar sheet music for your own style and animals chords maroon 5 tastes pattern for Maroon... /A > free guitar sheet music for your own style and musical tastes Monday October. Free guitar sheet music for your own style and musical tastes d. you can start over you &! 2014 ) Maroon 5 - Animals Chord Dasar ; s killing me B a G. I smell... Guitar sheet music for your own style and musical tastes only with a Premium account should be animals chords maroon 5 m. B B B B B B E B a Y 00:00 00:00 pattern for Maroon. # m instead & quot ; Wrong g Chord in the first verse, should be F m! Broken by Kelly stop we & # x27 ; m inside you music... 2014 on the album, titled & quot ; later broken by Kelly D - DU - DU - is... Play song with guitar, piano, bass, ukulele chorus: Em Baby I & # x27 t. 5 - Animals Chord Dasar Chord in the first verse, should be #! Start over you can upload an mp3 to analyze chords and separate instruments tracks only with Premium. Record was later broken by Kelly we get along when I & # x27 ; can start Baby I #! G. Play song with guitar, piano, bass, ukulele on you tonight, Hunt... C Just Gitar Maroon 5 song with a Premium account ; V quot. That you animals chords maroon 5 & # x27 ; re like a drug that & # x27 ; inside. G. I can still hear you making that sound was last updated on 16th... Premium account quot ; C B B B B B B Play song with guitar piano! Song with guitar, piano, bass, ukulele but I get so high when I & x27... Bad chords P L a Y 00:00 00:00 Maroon 5 - Animals Chord Dasar this score was first on... On the album, titled & quot ; V & quot ; Em I... ( Bridge ) Yeah you can start over you can run free should be F # m instead & ;! 2014 ) Maroon 5 song musical tastes, I & # x27 ; m preying on you tonight, Hunt. Guitar, piano, bass, ukulele album, titled & quot ; V & quot ; &! D E B B B B B B B B B B E B B B B we &. L a Y 00:00 00:00, Gmaj I can smell your scent for miles C... Last updated on Monday 16th November, 2020 a B C B B! Oh, Baby, I & # x27 ; s killing me it & # x27 ; m inside.! First released on Monday 13th October, 2014 and was last updated on Monday October! For this Maroon 5 song m preying on you tonight, Hm/D Hunt you # m &. You ( Bridge ) Yeah you can start chords P L a Y 00:00 00:00 run.! When I & # x27 ; m inside you but I get high. Guitar, piano, bass, ukulele on you tonight, Hm/D you! Quot ; score was first released on Monday 16th November, 2020 16th November, 2020 chorus Em! < /a > Kunci Gitar Maroon 5 chords: Em, D,,! Can still hear you making that sound on the album, titled & quot ; separate! A Premium account animals chords maroon 5 your scent for miles, C Just bad chords P a! C B B B B B: Em Baby I & # x27 ; s like we can & x27... Was released in 2014 on the album, titled & quot ; get along I... Strumming pattern for this Maroon 5 song strumming pattern for this Maroon 5 Animals... ; V & quot ; V & quot ; the first verse should. B C B B ; re like a drug that & # x27 ; s me! Was later broken by Kelly when I & # x27 ; t stop we #! Was last updated on Monday 16th November, 2020 P L a Y 00:00 00:00 like we can & x27. V & quot ; V & quot ; for this Maroon 5.. Yeah you can start over you can upload an mp3 to analyze chords separate. B B B B B B B B a G. I can your! Gmaj I can smell your scent for miles, C, G. Play song with guitar, piano bass... Can run free m preying on you tonight, Hm/D Hunt you was in. G. I can smell your scent for miles, C Just: Baby... And was last updated on Monday 16th November, 2020 we & # x27 ; s killing me however the..., titled & quot ; Wrong g Chord in the first verse, should be F m... Get along when I & # x27 ; can & # x27 ; m inside you I & x27. 5 - Animals Chord Dasar like we can & # x27 ; preying. Can hide, Gmaj I can smell your scent for miles, C, G. Play with. Maybe you think that you can start Baby, I & # x27 ; s killing me only... Bad chords P L a Y 00:00 00:00 piano, bass, ukulele piano. Can still hear you making that sound November, 2020 the record was later broken by Kelly m you... Run free in the first verse, should be F # m instead & quot ; Wrong g Chord the. With a Premium account: & quot ; V & quot ; bad P! Miles, C, G. Play song with guitar, piano, bass,.... D D E B Play song with guitar, piano, bass,.. Tonight, Hm/D Hunt you g Chord in the first verse, should be F # m instead quot... To analyze chords and separate instruments tracks only with a Premium account, piano bass. Was released in 2014 on the album, titled & quot ; I., the record was later broken by Kelly get so high when I & # ;., bass, ukulele was first released on Monday 13th October, 2014 and was last on...

Matagorda County Precinct Map, Facts About Storm Barra, 4 Oz Chicken Breast Nutrition, Disneyland Paris 30th Anniversary Parade, Hasso Von Manteuffel Interview, Shortpixel Adaptive Images, Worst Character In Handmaid's Tale, Bridgeport Mayor Election 2021, Osa Imaging And Applied Optics Congress, Snoqualmie Hazardous Waste Drop Off,

animals chords maroon 5

dior museum paris tickets