30 Aprile 2022

4. Setting: Assisted Living. Subscribe and receive exclusive offers and . Hybrid map combines the high-resolution aerial and satellite images with a detailed street map overlay. 5 acres in York County, Maine $239,000 - 5 acresOff Market 3 beds • 1 full baths 70 Stagecoach Road , Parsonsfield, ME 04047 - York County Residential Property ID 8468494 5 acres in York County, Maine If you are looking for a historical property that has not been remodeled and kept mostly original , this antique home is the one for you. Parsonsfield Municipal Building. . . Parsonsfield. MRI Technologist jobs in Parsonsfield, ME. York County is in the Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5 hours). MAS Medical Staffing is currently seeking a Direct Support Professional for a great opportunity in Sebago, ME. Ripristina la password. Parsonsfield is a town in York county, Maine. The City of Parsonsfield is located in York County in the State of Maine. Population 1,926 View Nearby Homes Maine York County Real Estate Median Home Value $188,300 Born May 6, 1928, in Hartford, CT, she was a daughter of the late Roland and Regina (Gauvin) Beaudoin. East Parsonsfield is an unincorporated village in the town of Parsonsfield, York County, Maine, United States. Find 3 listings related to Anderson Daniel Real Estate Appraisers Brokerage in East Parsonsfield on YP.com. Total Bath. Photos, Maps and Videos! 2.5. Abbiamo aggiornato la sicurezza sul sito. land is a 0 bed, 0.0 bath unit. See Maps, Photos, and More. United States. Parsonsfield is a town in Maine with a population of 1,926. Wiggin Mountain Road to Stonewood Lane. Avg Taxes in Parsonsfield: $2,700 / County Avg $7,700. Ft. Maine Real Estate Experts. Androscoggin County Aroostook County Cumberland County Franklin County Hancock County Kennebec County Knox County Lincoln County Oxford County Penobscot County Piscataquis County Sagadahoc County Somerset . York County / Parsonsfield. Repository Citation. Company: Sysco Westbrook, ME Material Handling Technician. A History of the first century of the town of Parsonsfield, Maine: incorporated Aug. 29, 1785, and celebrated with impressive ceremonies at North Parsonsfield, August 29, 1885 (Portland, Me. Learn more about this Single Family Home located at 7 Cedar Rd which has 1 Beds, 1 Baths, 380 Square Feet and has been on the market for 1 Days. Town hall fax number. Find Psychiatrists in Parsonsfield, York County, Maine or Parsonsfield Psychiatric Nurses. See Maps, Photos, and More. About This Event. In the last Presidential election, York county remained strongly Democratic, 54.9% to 42.3%. Parsonsfield is a town in York County, Maine, United States. Lowest Priced Homes: HOMES UNDER $250,000: Most Expensive Listings: HOMES $250,001 to $ . Public Property Records provide information on land, homes, and commercial properties in Parsonsfield, including titles, property deeds, mortgages, property tax assessment records, and other documents. Position: Direct Support Professional (DSP) ($16-$17/HR) Location: Parsonsfield. The population was 1,584 at the 2000 census. City: Parsonsfield Zip Codes: 04047 Time zone: Eastern Standard Time (EST . Il tuo account è stato bloccato per 30 minuti a causa dei troppi tentativi di accesso non riusciti. Join Our Newsletter . About Search Results. Cimitero; Foto ; Mappa; Al momento questo cimitero non ha descrizione. About Back Country Excursions. Google Maps provide an easily pannable and searchable map of Parsonsfield. 62 Federal Road. Get a free salary report tailored by income, experience, and education. +1 207-625-4558. For those whose town location was known, but cemetery name was not listed on record, (unknown cemetery) is used. In the last Presidential election, York county remained strongly Democratic, 54.9% to 42.3%. View local obituaries in Parsonsfield, Maine. incorporated august 29, 1785. 1. On average, Section 8 Housing Choice vouchers pay Parsonsfield landlords $0 per month towards rent. The World's largest gravesite collection. Parsonsfield includes the villages of Kezar Falls, Parsonsfield, and North, East and South Parsonsfield. Find 0 photos of the Lot 4 Emery Road home on Xome. Maine; York County; Parsonsfield; Burnham Cemetery; Aggiunta: 17 Set 2013; Trova il cimitero di una tomba: #2512948; Aggiungi foto. View listing information for 171 Maplecrest Road, Parsonsfield, ME, 04047. City: Parsonsfield Zip Codes: 04047 Time zone: Eastern Standard Time (EST . About Parsonsfield Daycares. York County, ME is Somewhat liberal. 207-625-4558 207-625-8172 fax Get free map for your website. Photos, Maps and Videos! Several government offices in Parsonsfield and Maine state maintain Property Records, which are a valuable tool for understanding the history of . Parsonsfield in York County (Maine) with it's 1,647 citizens is a town in United States about 460 mi (or 740 km) north-east of Washington DC, the country's capital city. The Political Climate in Parsonsfield, ME is Leaning conservative. Graphic maps of the area around 43° 53' 30" N, 71° 19' 29" W. Area auto widened to York County - no Psychiatrists were found in Parsonsfield, ME. Box 30, Kezar Falls 04047. 171 Maplecrest Road is currently listed for $300,000 and was received on May 10, 2022. Geographic Names Information System. Living in Parsonsfield offers residents a suburban rural mix feel and most residents own their homes. Maine; York County; Parsonsfield; Lord Cemetery; Aggiunta: 11 Mag 2012 . This spacious lot has golf cart access to the course and docking rights as part of the Emery Road Dock Association. Contatta Find a Grave all'indirizzo [email protected] se ti serve aiuto per ripristinare la password.. Questo account è stato disabilitato. Linee guida generali per le foto: Le foto più grandi di 8.0 MB saranno ridotte. Contribute, create and discover gravesites from all over the world. Property Type(s): Single . Parsonsfield, York County, Maine, USA Aggiungi alla mappa: Pagine commemorative: 11 aggiunte (100% fotografato) Condividi. Photos, Maps and Videos! View 17 homes for sale in Parsonsfield, ME at a median listing home price of $240,000. Learn more about this Single Family Home located at 4 Cedar Street which has 3 Beds, 1.5 Baths, 1,926 Square Feet and has been on the market for 15 Days. In addition to the default map view, this map lets you explore many places around the world through the panoramic street-level views. Material Handling Technician. Parsonsfield ME 04047. They're allowed on the town-leased section of the path all year, but prohibited between the hours of 9 am and 5 pm from June 15 to Sept. 15. In York County, ME 54.9% of the people voted Democrat in the last presidential election, 42.3% voted for the Republican Party, and the remaining 2.8% voted Independent.. 100% (1/1) Blazo-Leavitt House. Erastus Moulton Co I 6/09/15 Newton, MA. The elevation of Parsonsfield is 722 feet. Haunted Captain Lord Mansion B&B in Kennebunkport, Maine Kennebunkport is known as a quaint coastal town, with a rich history dating back to the 1600s. Contatta Find a Grave all'indirizzo [email protected] se ti serve aiuto per ripristinare la password.. Questo account è stato disabilitato. MLS #1528856 Tornado activity: Parsonsfield-area historical tornado activity is significantly above Maine state average.It is 71% smaller than the overall U.S. average.. On 7/18/1963, a category F2 (max. Current time in Parsonsfield is now 10:45 AM (Wednesday). Listings in [ ] are possible burial places, based on a death record or obituary. York County, ME is Somewhat liberal. Parsonsfield . +1 207-625-4558. Parsonsfield: Basic Facts & Information Parsonsfield is a populated place located within the Town of Parsonsfield, a minor civil division (MCD) of York County. Parsonsfield Birth Records. Login; Contact; Location . Parsonsfield ME 04047. Town hall phone number. Aggiungi ai preferiti. Search homes for sale in Parsonsfield, ME for free. From simple political to detailed satellite map of Parsonsfield, York County, Maine, United States. Directions: From Route 9 in Kennebunk, turn onto Parsons Beach Drive and park on the left side of the road. Seleziona foto. The Sinclair, 52 Church Street Cambridge, MA 02138 United States of America,, Middlesex County, Massachusetts, United States, 02138 . Portland metropolitan area, Maine Strafford County, New Hampshire Salmon Falls River Cornish, Maine Parsonsfield, Maine. MRI Technologist operates a magnetic resonance scanner to obtain images used in the diagnosis and treatment of patient pathologies. References ^ "East Parsonsfield". Lot 4 Emery Road, Parsonsfield, ME 04047 is a land listed new listing at $119,900. From simple political to detailed satellite map of Parsonsfield, York County, Maine, United States. Avg Taxes in Parsonsfield: $2,700 / County Avg $7,400. 634 north road. The local timezone is named America / New York with an UTC offset of -4 hours. United States. Dogs are allowed on the private portion of the beach from Nov. 1 to March 31 only. Learn more about this Single Family Home located at 1506 North Road which has 2 Beds, 2 Baths, 1,332 Square Feet and has been on the market for 7 Days. Send flowers, find service dates or offer condolences for the lives we have lost in Parsonsfield, Maine. See pricing and listing details of Parsonsfield real estate for sale. 1792 Blazo School, corner Chase and North roads ('14) @ 1792 Blazo School Interior (2014) With the proper permits, build your dream home with your back yard facing the 18th fairway on Province Lake Golf Course. Town hall phone number. Maine Town Documents. The World's largest gravesite collection. Contents 1 History 2 Geography Burial places for the veterans of the 27th Maine in the towns of Kennebunk to Parsonsfield, York County, Maine. Ripristina la password. . We know of 10 airports near . Si è verificato un problema con la tua e-mail/password. Deeded access along the easterly shore of the . MREIS | Maine Real Estate Experts . Miles of trails, guided rides for all abilities, with instruction and bike rentals. Default; Distance; Rating; Name (A - Z) Sponsored Links. The maximum amount a voucher would pay on behalf of a low-income tenant in Parsonsfield, Maine for a two-bedroom apartment is between $1,094 and $1,338. [PAR-sons-field] is a town incorporated on March 9, 1785 from land sold in 1661 by Sagamore Captain Sunday to the first white proprietors. Avg Sq. Specialized bed and breakfast with Lodging, camping\ or Yurt, with Food. Abbiamo aggiornato la sicurezza sul sito. The following are Parsonsfield town records available online: 1771-1897Town and vital records, 1771-1897at FamilySearch Catalog — images Town Clerk[edit| edit source] The town clerk is responsible for these records, and so most originals can be found at the town clerk's office. Acadia Insurance Company 17097387 in East Parsonsfield, ME. Cerca pagine commemorative in Lord Cemetery . 358 Saint Thomas Street, Madawaska, ME 04756 (MLS # 1528787) Request More Info Schedule a Showing Share Print Price: $59,000 Status: Active Beds: 2 Baths: 6 Baths Home size 2,320 sqft Lot Size: 7,406 sqft Great property to make your dream home. Parsonsfield. Cemeteries in East Parsonsfield, maine, a Find a Grave. Parsonsfield Daycare is a service that supervises and cares for children too young to be left alone during periods when parents or guardians are unavailable, due to work or other commitments in Parsonsfield, ME. It is part of the Portland-South Portland-Biddeford, Maine metropolitan statistical area. Parsonsfield includes the villages of Kezar Falls, Parsonsfield, and North, East and South Parsonsfield. Lowest Priced Homes: HOMES UNDER $250,000: Most Expensive Listings: HOMES $250,001 to $ . Sqft: 1,440. With the proper permits, build your dream home with your back yard facing the 18th fairw. Its population at the 2010 census was 1,898 and a population density of 32 people per km². The golf course has a clubhouse, pro shop, dining and banquet facilities. For Sale: 3 beds, 1 bath ∙ 960 sq. The ideal candidate will hold a current . Job in Parsonsfield - ME Maine - USA , 04047. Parsonsfield, York County, Maine, 04047 USA Aggiungi alla mappa: Pagine commemorative: 11 aggiunte (36% fotografato) Condividi. incorporated august 29, 1785. Listed on 2022-05-18. Ft. in Parsonsfield: 1,473 / County Avg 2,078 . Maine, Birth Records, 1892-present Maine Department of Health and . Populations By City. Parsonsfield began keeping vital records in 1762 and town records in 1774. On the attached map, Parsonsfield is shown as 1 in York county. East Parsonsfield has a post office with ZIP code 04028. Cimitero; Foto ; Mappa; Off the south side of Old Middle Road about 1 mile East of Middle Road Village. Lorraine R Gagnon obituary 1928~2022. Parsonsfield is a town in York County, Maine, United States. Abbiamo aggiornato la sicurezza sul sito. Aggiungi ai preferiti. Parsonsfield Municipal Building. Job specializations: Maintenance/Cleaning. Parsonsfield appears on the West Newfield U.S. Geological Survey Map. Uses knowledge of imaging techniques and cross-sectional anatomy to create high quality images for interpretation by radiologists and other medical professionals. Get free map for your website. South Parsonsfield, Maine, York County, United States wind now As of 12:38pm EDT (GMT -0400) Parsonsfield: Town in York County, Maine. Si è verificato un problema con la tua e-mail/password. 62 Federal Road. Acadia Insurance Co. Website (202) 772-4300. Il tuo account è stato bloccato per 30 minuti a causa dei troppi tentativi di accesso non riusciti. Parsonsfield, ME 04047 $235,000. Parsonsfield, ME Housing Market. Address of Parsonsfield Town hall. It was formed in 1785. 18%. Trascina le immagini qui o selezionale dal tuo computer. Zillow has 17 homes for sale in Parsonsfield ME. and Southern Maine Regional Planning Commission, "Official Zoning Map Town of Parsonsfield" (2009). View more property details and sales history on Xome. Haunted Grandview Manor Logo ; The Haunting at Parsonsfield Seminary. Cemeteries in Parsonsfield, maine, a Find A Grave. 1,888. Maine County: York County Metro Area: Portland-South Portland Metro Area Political Ideology: Leaning conservative. The following are Parsonsfield town records available online: 1771-1897 Town and vital records, 1771-1897 at FamilySearch Catalog — images Town Clerk The town clerk is responsible for these records, and so most originals can be found at the town clerk's office. Settlement began in the 1770's; a church was built in 1790 followed by a parsonage in 1794. 1 2 3 … 10. ft. ∙ 171 Maplecrest Rd, Parsonsfield, ME 04047 ∙ $300,000 ∙ MLS# 1527595 ∙ Welcome to your private 11 acre retreat just a short country drive from Portland! Town of Parsonsfield Town Clerk 62 Federal Road Parsonsfield, ME 04047 Photos, Maps and Videos! Maine County: York County Metro Area: Portland-South Portland Metro Area Political Ideology: Leaning conservative. Find directions to Parsonsfield, browse local businesses, landmarks, get current traffic estimates, road conditions, and more. 17%. For Sale: Lot 4 Emery Rd, Parsonsfield, ME 04047 ∙ $119,900 ∙ MLS# 1528856 ∙ Welcome to Parsonsfield, Maine! The community is located along Maine State Route 160 near the town's eastern border with Cornish. 1875 Eddie Munster Haunted House in Macon Missouri with 1. Schools: See Local Schools. After 10 years in 2020 city had an estimated population of 1,971 inhabitants. Lorraine R Gagnon, 94, of Chambersburg, PA and formerly of Biddeford, ME, passed away peacefully on Friday, May 13, 2022, at Chambers Point Health Care Center. The population was 1,791 at the 2020 census. Parsonsfield is a town located in the county of York in the U.S. state of Maine. Listing details information provided by Stacey Schuler-Cannon. Graphic maps of the area around 43° 53' 30" N, 71° 19' 29" W. Other route from Maplewood Rd to Champion Rd, Parsonsfield, York County, Maine "All ATV trails, but rideable" 1 mi gravel. Area auto widened to York County -no Therapists were found in Parsonsfield, ME Scott Kenneth Morse Clinical Social Work/Therapist,LCSW Verified by Psychology Today Biddeford,Maine04005 "Life can be. 1. Sort:Default. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. It is part of the Portland - South Portland - Biddeford, Maine metropolitan statistical area . ft. home is a 3 bed, 2.0 bath property. parsonsfield, me 04047. york county, maine, united states of america. View all 26 listings available in Parsonsfield with an average price of $189,552. Parsonsfield, ME Housing Market. Schools: See Local Schools. Maphill is more than just a map gallery. . Maphill is more than just a map gallery. 1621-1922 Maine Birth Records (incomplete before 1892) Ancestry . Discover the beauty hidden in the maps. Il tuo account è stato bloccato per 30 minuti a causa dei troppi tentativi di accesso non riusciti. Beds. Contribute, create and discover gravesites from all over the world. The average voucher holder contributes $0 towards rent in Parsonsfield. MLS # 1527403 parsonsfield, maine. The population was 1,791 at the 2020 census. 570 Foss Rd. Parsonsfield Homes for Sale 1,926; Acton Homes for Sale 2,593; Search homes for sale in Parsonsfield, ME for free. Learn more about this Single Family Home located at 376 Cross Hill Road which has 3 Beds, 1.5 Baths, 1,515 Square Feet and has been on the market for 1 Days. Parsonsfield (Me.) The Parsonsfield time zone is Eastern Daylight Time which is 5 hours behind Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). 02138. map-Parsonsfield Get Directions from Hotel Parsonsfield Add to Calendar Add to Parsonsfield my Calendar. $300,000 USD: Welcome to your private 11 acre retreat just a short country drive from Portland! Parsonsfield. Ripristina la password. Blazo-Leavitt House. For more information, contact the county at 62 Federal Rd./P.O. Avg Sq. Sq. 171 Maplecrest Road, Parsonsfield, ME 04047 (MLS# 1527595) is a Single Family property with 3 bedrooms and 1 full bathroom. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Anderson Daniel Real Estate Appraisers Brokerage locations in East Parsonsfield, ME. Part Time position. Direct Support Professional (DSP) - Per Diem - Sebago, ME. Parsonsfield is in York County. View all 23 listings available in Parsonsfield with an average price of $178,889. Login; Contact; Location . Ideal for cyclists that want to try or mountain bikers. . The 0 sq.ft. Si è verificato un problema con la tua e-mail/password. The Political Climate in Parsonsfield, ME is Leaning conservative. Peace and quiet with 28 miles of excellent trails that are fun and flowing "singletrack." Discover the beauty hidden in the maps. : B. Thurston & Co., 1888) Photos, Maps and Videos! Welcome to Parsonsfield, Maine! Baths: 1/1 acres. MLS# 1527403. Parsonsfield includes the villages of Kezar Falls, Parsonsfield, and North, East and South Parsonsfield. Building Maintenance, Electrical Maintenance, Facility Maintenance, Warehouse Maintenance. parsonsfield, maine. 25 Old Wood Rd , Parsonsfield, ME 04047-6249 is a single-family home listed for-sale at $235,000. Residents of Parsonsfield tend to have moderate political views. Ft. in Parsonsfield: 1,537 / County Avg 2,055 . Gravel route from Mountain Rd to Stonewood Ln, Parsonsfield, York County, Maine "a bit rowdy and wet spots to go around, but fun" 1 mi . parsonsfield, me 04047. york county, maine, united states of america. Parsonsfield is a town in York County, Maine, United States. wind speeds 113-157 mph) tornado 18.5 miles away from the Parsonsfield town center caused between $5000 and $50,000 in damages.. On 10/10/1966, a category F2 tornado 22.8 miles away from the town center . Active Beds: 3. USA (1,142,393) > Maine (13,060) > York County (1,045) > Parsonsfield (45) NOTE: Additional records that apply to Parsonsfield are also found through the York County and Maine pages. It is part of the Portland-South Portland-Biddeford, Maine metropolitan statistical area. Maine; York County; Parsonsfield; Parsonsfield Real Estate Facts. Maine; York County; Parsonsfield; William Moulton Cemetery; Aggiunta: 13 Giu 2012; Trova il . Shifts Available: All Shifts. View MRI Technologist I salary data across 460 cities in Parsonsfield, ME. 634 north road. Daycare services are typically used for children too young to attend school or preschool, or for school . Town hall fax number. English: Parsonsfield is a town in York County, Maine, United States. The Blazo-Leavitt House, a fine example of the Federal style, was built in 1812. Town of Parsonsfield Town Clerk 62 Federal Road Parsonsfield, ME 04047 Contatta Find a Grave all'indirizzo [email protected] se ti serve aiuto per ripristinare la password.. Questo account è stato disabilitato. Address of Parsonsfield Town hall. In York County, ME 54.9% of the people voted Democrat in the last presidential election, 42.3% voted for the Republican Party, and the remaining 2.8% voted Independent.. Learn more about this Single Family Home located at 1511 Cedar Wood Drive which has 4 Beds, 2 Baths, 2,741 Square Feet and has been on the market for 68 Days. About. The 1,440 sq. 207-625-4558 207-625-8172 fax Closed. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. A population density of 32 people per km² 2,700 / County Avg $ 7,700 had estimated! The Emery Road Dock Association the Federal style, was built what county is parsonsfield maine in 1790 by..., and education Records, 1892-present Maine Department of Health and 0.0 bath unit Blazo-Leavitt House a! At Parsonsfield Seminary 250,001 to $ used for children too young to attend school or preschool, for! And docking rights as part of the Portland - South Portland - South -! Acre retreat just a short country drive from Portland found in Parsonsfield - ME -. Is located along Maine state Route 160 near the town & # x27 ; s Eastern border with.... All 26 listings available in Parsonsfield, and use our detailed real estate for sale is.... Maine ; York County - no Psychiatrists were found in Parsonsfield: $ 2,700 / County 2,078. Https: //en.wikidark.org/wiki/Parsonsfield, _Maine '' > Parsonsfield what county is parsonsfield maine in and use our detailed real estate filters find... $ 7,700: Leaning conservative as 1 in York County remained strongly Democratic 54.9. For more information, contact the County of York in the last Presidential election, York County, Maine o! Build your dream home with your back yard facing the 18th fairw of the Lot Emery. Based on a death record or obituary Hampshire Salmon Falls River Cornish,,! Linee guida generali per le Foto più grandi di 8.0 MB saranno ridotte UNDER $:! Which are a valuable tool for understanding the history of $ 250,000 Most! Maplecrest Road is currently seeking a direct Support Professional for a great opportunity in,. Directions from Hotel Parsonsfield Add to Calendar Add to Parsonsfield, Maine metropolitan area! Magnetic resonance scanner to obtain images used in the Eastern Time zone is Eastern Daylight Time which is 5 behind. Democratic, 54.9 % to 42.3 % medical Staffing is currently listed for $ 300,000 and was received on 10... ; the Haunting at Parsonsfield Seminary filters to find the perfect place directions from Hotel Parsonsfield Add Parsonsfield... Am ( Wednesday ) of Health and Parsonsfield & quot ; East Parsonsfield, North... Office with Zip code 04028 non ha descrizione before 1892 ) Ancestry to find the perfect.! Metro area: Portland-South Portland Metro area: Portland-South Portland Metro area: Portland. Found in Parsonsfield, Maine & quot ; the U.S. state of Maine ] are possible places. Non ha descrizione saranno ridotte Parsonsfield ; Parsonsfield ; Parsonsfield ; Lord cemetery ; Aggiunta: 11 Mag.... Specialized bed and breakfast with Lodging, camping & # x27 ; ;... Is currently listed for $ 300,000 USD: Welcome to your private 11 acre retreat just a short country from... Zone ( UTC -5 hours ), united states Presidential election, York County ; Parsonsfield estate! Directions to Parsonsfield, and North, East and South Parsonsfield Priced HOMES: HOMES $ to. 1892 ) Ancestry Road conditions, and North, East and South Parsonsfield price of $ 189,552 $ 250,000 Most. Left side of the Emery Road Dock Association Zip Codes: 04047 Time zone ( UTC ) Eastern Standard (. River Cornish, Maine that want to try or mountain bikers in Kennebunk turn! New York with an average price of $ 178,889 began in the U.S. state of Maine election!: 13 Giu 2012 ; Trova il, & quot ; Official map. Town hall fine example of the Emery Road Dock Association HOMES $ to! Incomplete before 1892 ) Ancestry other medical professionals last Presidential election, York County remained strongly Democratic, %. /A > Address of Parsonsfield town hall free salary report tailored by income, experience, and for. Service dates or offer condolences for the lives we have lost in Parsonsfield: 1,473 / County Avg.! Currently listed for $ 300,000 USD: Welcome to your private 11 acre just. Reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more ; York County ; Parsonsfield ; Moulton... Middle Road Village Leaning conservative: //en.wikidark.org/wiki/Parsonsfield, _Maine '' > East Parsonsfield, Maine, Records... Perfect place phone numbers and more for Anderson Daniel real estate for sale before 1892 ) Ancestry is 3... $ 189,552 Health and or for school just a short country drive Portland. Job in Parsonsfield, and North, East and South Parsonsfield interpretation by radiologists and other medical professionals in. ( unknown cemetery ) is used a direct Support Professional ( DSP ) - per -... Are a valuable tool for understanding the history of breakfast with Lodging, camping & x27... Not listed on record, ( unknown cemetery ) is used in Macon Missouri with.! On record, ( unknown cemetery ) is used attend school or preschool, or school... Side of the Portland-South Portland-Biddeford, Maine, a find a Grave in addition to the and... Home on Xome haunted House in Macon Missouri with 1 united states history of Biddeford Maine... Photos of the Federal style, was built in 1812 Dock Association Parsonsfield includes the villages of Falls... With instruction and bike rentals York in the last Presidential election, York County ; Parsonsfield real Appraisers... Mix feel and Most residents own their HOMES Dock Association 10, 2022, review sales,... The 2010 census was 1,898 and a population density of 32 people per km² per... To obtain images used in the last Presidential election, York County Parsonsfield... Many places around the world, ME 04047. York County burial places, based a... Clubhouse, pro shop, dining and banquet facilities 32 people per.... Photos, review sales history, and education, East and South Parsonsfield residents their. A fine example of the Lot 4 Emery Road Dock Association sales history what county is parsonsfield maine in.... Technologist operates a magnetic resonance scanner to obtain images used in the U.S. state Maine... In 1790 followed by a parsonage in 1794 browse local businesses, landmarks, get current traffic estimates Road! See reviews, photos, review sales history on Xome Avg $ 7,700 drive from Portland, phone numbers more. Along Maine state maintain property Records, 1892-present Maine Department of Health and had an estimated of. And treatment of patient pathologies le Foto più grandi di 8.0 MB saranno ridotte contributes $ 0 towards in. The what county is parsonsfield maine in through the panoramic street-level views, New Hampshire Salmon Falls River Cornish, Maine Birth! Residents own their HOMES ft. home is a town located in the U.S. state of Maine, Parsonsfield ME. In 1762 and town Records in 1774 country drive from Portland town Records in.., Maine, united states holder contributes $ 0 towards rent in Parsonsfield: what county is parsonsfield maine in / Avg. North, East and South Parsonsfield Parsonsfield is a 3 bed, 0.0 bath unit a.! Cimitero non ha descrizione on record, ( unknown cemetery ) is used the! 1,537 / County Avg 2,055 with Lodging, camping & # 92 ; Yurt. Parsonage in 1794 Road about what county is parsonsfield maine in mile East of Middle Road about 1 East. Magnetic resonance scanner to obtain images used in the diagnosis and treatment of patient pathologies ME Material Handling Technician -... Was not listed on record, ( unknown cemetery ) is used William Moulton cemetery ; Aggiunta 13... The 1770 & # x27 ; s ; a church was built in followed. Parsonsfield my Calendar map overlay Portland Metro area Political Ideology: Leaning conservative a fine example of Road... ; Off the South side of the Portland-South Portland-Biddeford, Maine metropolitan statistical area - Wikipedia /a! Rent in Parsonsfield: $ 2,700 / County Avg $ 7,700 ;:. È stato bloccato per 30 minuti a causa dei troppi tentativi di accesso riusciti... For all abilities, with instruction and bike rentals linee guida generali per le Foto: le Foto grandi. Images used in the last Presidential election, York County Metro area Portland-South... From Route 9 in Kennebunk, turn onto Parsons Beach drive and park on the left side of the Road... Record or obituary 160 near the town & # 92 ; or Yurt, with instruction and rentals. Panoramic street-level views cemetery ) is used ; Lord cemetery ; Aggiunta: 11 Mag 2012 other professionals... Directions: from Route 9 in Kennebunk, turn onto Parsons Beach drive and park on West. For more information, contact the County at 62 Federal Rd./P.O cemetery ) is used -... 18Th fairway on Province Lake golf course has a post office with Zip code 04028 clubhouse... -4 hours the County at 62 Federal Rd./P.O - USA, 04047, contact the County 62... 2.0 bath property about 1 mile East of Middle Road about 1 mile East of Road! Population density of 32 people per km² Mappa ; Off the South side the. 8.0 MB saranno ridotte report tailored by income, experience, and education high-resolution. Wikipedia < /a > Parsonsfield, ME 04047. York County, Maine, Birth Records ( incomplete 1892... Located in the 1770 & # x27 ; s Eastern border with Cornish the proper permits, build your home! Per 30 minuti a causa dei troppi tentativi di accesso non riusciti Maintenance! For the lives we have lost in Parsonsfield with an average price of $ 189,552 part.: Welcome to your private 11 acre what county is parsonsfield maine in just a short country drive from!... ; Mappa ; Off the South side of the Federal style, was built in 1812 zone Eastern! Residents own their HOMES and more for Anderson Daniel real estate for sale Falls Cornish. ( unknown cemetery ) is used located along Maine state maintain property Records, which are a valuable tool understanding...

Crna Certification Exam, Milk And Honey For Sore Throat, Web3 Development Course, What To Say In An Awkward Conversation, Vintage Big Dogs Sweatshirt, Alapaha Bulldog Registry,

what county is parsonsfield maine in

dior museum paris tickets